Door of Faith Orphanage is located in La Mision, Baja California, Mexico--approximately one hour south of the U.S. border crossing at San Diego. La Mision is roughly half way between the cities of Rosarito and Ensenada. For more information about visiting Door of Faith, please check out our visit page.
- To provide the best home possible to the children entrusted to us.
- To have a home where visitors can be blessed by their visit.
- To become a base where people seeking to minister can come for supplies, training, and support.
Our Family Priorities:
- Family: To provide family atmosphere for the children. We see the traditional family as the ideal model and want our children to experience all of the stability, love and guidance that comes from that.
- Education: To prepare our children for life after Door of Faith. We want our children to have a strong education so that that when they move on from the orphanage they can be healthy and productive members of society.
- Community Service: To live Christ’s example of a life of service. We want to give back to the local community through service, outreach and compassion. To love our neighbor as ourselves.